Suka Blog Encik Hati?

" adakalanya rahsia itu terus terpendam dan akan kekal sebagai rahsia hati...antara kita dan ILAHI "
Assalamualaikum.

what a windy day today...the air just feeling so warmly...like it touch my body slowly and full of loves from HIM...thank you Allah for giving me this change...i know that i am too far away from YOU...too many sins i have done...even I feel shame on me...

Oo Allah,
please forgive me...

as times pass away, my times will also get close to be end...i hope that I can live with full of barakah, got success in this life and hereafter. well, I dont know when the times is coming...maybe so soon...and I'm gone...

For what I got till today...Alhamdulillah.
For what I made the mistakes...Astagfirullah.
For what I believe on your miracles...Subhanallah.

sometimes, i think on myself...what I live for...and when I got stuck in this life...I started to leave YOU...far away from YOU...I was rarely to read the Quran...I'm late for doing Solat...

Oo Allah,
Most Merciful and Most Forgiveness...

i do believe, if one day I got to change a lot...not even my behavior, but also change in my mind...there are too many person I faced...different person have different style of thinking...but, take the positive way...dont ever take the negative one...or else, you will become weak, and worse...

love?
it is wonderful...right?

every person must have this feeling...and I'm the one of them...i want to express this feeling...but I'm afraid that I cant do the best way...yeah, thats true...when you want to become a good person, Allah will sent you the good person to accompany and be with you...to go on our lives...

and now, I'm falling in love with someone...how can I tell her...coz we dont know each other...but, love after marriage is much more better...yes...that is what I had dream for...but, always remember...if we love someone, we need to accept the fact...that he/she will leave us one day...no matter what happen...believe for Allah, for always know what is the best for us...

dear heart,
i love you...not because who I am...it because who you are...
your attitude...your smiles...
its explain some of yourself...I know, hard to believe what is going on...but truly this is my feeling that I had kept on my heart...


I wonder, when the times is coming...so soon...I will see you...talk with you...as a name of wife...my rest of life...sometimes, I think about myself...I'm not too good...not too smart...but I will try my best...ask from Allah...i dont want to become just like what I am before...I was in the dark...I want to see the light...to brighten my day...and feeling closer with YOU...

insyaAllah,
never lose hope...my I found my destiny...and I want to be with you...show me the way...lets 'doa'...

"...Oo Allah, if I am falling in love, please keep me strong to fight this feeling...I hope it will be the best for me...if she is mine...get my heart close with her...and if not, show me the best way for us...may we have barakah for this ukhuwwah..."


I try to be good, coz I want to have good persons in my life...

Wassalam.





✿❦❀ yang BAIK dari ALLAH | yang BURUK dari SAYA ❀❦✿

Labels: , ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment

dari hati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nota Hati

anak (3) awak (65) bahagia (26) cerita (64) cinta (66) encikHati (1) exam (5) famili (13) final (2) gambar (4) giveaway (1) hati (81) ilmu (7) indah (13) kata (149) kerja (5) lagu (44) maaf (4) memori (9) mimpi (2) raya (2) sahabat (24) sedih (31) segmen (6) sepi (16) sesal (4) suka (16) tenang (10) wordless (9)