Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
gud afternoon my dear...of coz u are my dear...my blog :)
everyone have their own right to change...or make a changin'...sometimes it will take time...but everytimes...without a sec, we had changed without we know it...
yup...its true...
till the others (family n friends) tell us...then we just know that we changed a lot...hopefully changin' from bad to good...ok..i'm not good in english...but i luv to speak in english (when situation got alright)...hekhek...so, changin' made me think a lot...
and soo many questions on my mind...just fully on my head! thats make me stress! i guess...
so, this is a song for u my dear...
when i feel sleepy...i listened to it...and i juz got sleepy...zzZZzzz

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
'Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Oh
Everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
p/s: yaa...i know...i still be de same...i am who i am...haihh...soo sleepy...pillow...give me ur hug please!
everyone have their own right to change...or make a changin'...sometimes it will take time...but everytimes...without a sec, we had changed without we know it...
yup...its true...
till the others (family n friends) tell us...then we just know that we changed a lot...hopefully changin' from bad to good...ok..i'm not good in english...but i luv to speak in english (when situation got alright)...hekhek...so, changin' made me think a lot...
what should i do in my life?
how i'm gonna reach my success?
when i will become more independent?
where i should begin?
who am i?
so, this is a song for u my dear...
when i feel sleepy...i listened to it...and i juz got sleepy...zzZZzzz
You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
'Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Oh
Everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
p/s: yaa...i know...i still be de same...i am who i am...haihh...soo sleepy...pillow...give me ur hug please!







Post a Comment
dari hati